If you have something that you would like to contribute to Total Mommy Fitness Online these are the guidelines:
- Write a post at least 400 words, and preferably no more than 1000
- Article must be well-written, with correct grammar and punctuation
- Posts will not be edited, but they may be returned with correction requests or not published if they are not up to standard
- Posts will be linked to the author’s personal website. No internal or affiliate links are allowed within post
- Article must be completely original, and not posted anywhere else on the web currently or in the future
- Topics must be relevant to pregnant women or new moms regarding fitness, weight loss, diet, exercise, health, nutrition, time management, energy, and other unique challenges of pregnancy and motherhood.
- If you quote any facts or statistics please make sure you back up your statements with sources. Your personal opinion based on your own experience or expertise is fine.
- Total Mommy Fitness will have exclusive rights to publish your article.
Please submit your article to email@example.com. You will receive a response to let you know whether the article has been accepted or not.